Utilities Supplies & Services Framework
The Utilities Supplies & Services framework is a brand-new, EU compliant service designed to cater specifically for the energy needs of all education establishments.
Through this service, you will have access to a full coverage of Utilities Services, encompassing:
- Natural Gas
Who can use the framework?
The framework is available for use within England and Wales by all Education establishments including, but not limited to…
- Schools (Free, Private and Independent)
- Academies and Academy Trusts
- Further Education
- Sixth Form Colleges
What are the benefits of the framework
The Utilities Supplies & Services Framework is designed to provide value for money through experienced energy market monitoring and strategy. Members can expect competitive energy pricing through the flexibility offered when it comes to pricing and supplier options.
Users of the Utilities Supplies & Services Framework will also have access to UPG’s value added services including:
- Bill validation: UPG will check for correct rates and calculation of invoices, challenging any errors.
- Direct query resolution: UPG liaise directly with energy providers on your behalf
- Technical expertise: From energy management solutions such as bespoke consumption reporting and budgetary assistance, to non-energy cost optimisation and load management advice, UPG will ensure a Member’s procurement process is efficient and cost effective, ongoing throughout the contract.
For more information about this framework:
- Download User Guide
- Why buy flyer
Tel: 03453 020041
Alternatively, please contact the CPC Contract Manager, Peter McMullan, Senior Contracts & Procurement Officer, via email email@example.com or on 0161 974 0950